- Everyone camping MUST be wearing a 2-day Festival Wristband
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the festival bowl area. If you are camping, you may have it at your site, but please refrain from bringing it to the concert area.
- Tickets cannot be split up for attendance on individual days.
- Children 12 and under are free with the purchase of one general admission ticket
- General Admission seating is on a first come, first serve basis
- If you are picking up tickets or unable to print yours, please visit the Will Call booth and the attendant will be of assistance to you. Please have your valid picture ID with you
- Lost or stolen wristbands will not be replaced. Wristbands must be worn both days and are non transferrable.
- Under Age Drinking will NOT be permitted.
- You are allowed one folding chair without a canopy. Please note Texas Thunder Fest is not responsible for chairs left in the festival bowl area at the end of the night.
- Texas Thunder reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person without refund who is violating facility, local, state, or federal laws OR whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
- Texas Thunder reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke any ticketed admission without refund.
- Texas Thunder times and artist schedules are subject to change with or without notice. Notice will be give as early in advance as possible, but please note this may not always be the case.
- Cancellation of or impact on the event to an act of God, riots, strikes, labor difficulties, epidemics, and any act or order of any public authority or any cause, similar or dissimilar, beyond the control of Texas Thunder, reserves ticket holder/purchaser no right to refund or exchange, and Texas Thunder is not obligated to provide a substitute performance.
- Texas Thunder assumes no liability for personal loss, injury, death, property damage or other harm suffered by participants, spectators, event site owners, leasers or others who may be adversely affected by this "Event" and/or causes of actions resulting there from. Ticket holder/purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Texas Thunder, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, partners, event sponsors, et al. from any liability resulting from personal loss, injury, death, property damage or other harm suffered by participants, spectators, event site owners, leasers or others who may be adversely affected by this "event" and/or causes of actions resulting there from.
- Tickets obtained from sources other than Texas Thunder, may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and in such cases, will not be honored. It is unlawful to obtain or attempt to obtain admission by fraud. All such admissions or attempted admissions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- No unauthorized audio or video recording is allowed in ticketed event areas. In addition, by entering the event grounds, patron's consent to the use of the likeness for Texas Thunder authorized video and photography, which may be recorded for media coverage, marketing, and publicity of the event and future events.
- Valid photo identification must be carried at all times. All patrons may be asked to show valid ID in order to enter and/or purchase liquor tickets in any licensed area.
- Sale or distribution of any materials on event site without express written consent of festival could result in ejection or arrest.
DO'S and DON'TS
NO: Instruments; Knives/Weapons; Chains/Chain Wallets; Outside Food or Beverage (into venue); Camelpacks; Tents in venue; Flags in venue; Refunds or Exchanges; Video Cameras; Audio Recording Devices; Flasks; Professional Cameras; Pets (in concert bowl); Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia; Coolers in venue; Laser Pointers; Excess Baggage; Umbrellas; or Chairs with Canopies.
OK: Backpacks (medium); Hats; Sun Block; Lighters; Sunglasses; Beach Towel; One Unopened Bottle of Water; 12 & Under Free (except in RSVD or VIP area); Fanny Packs; Digital Cameras (non professional); Disposable Cameras; Film Cameras (non professional)